Racing Technik mainly utilises the Autel MaxiSys MS909 diagnostic scanning platform, together with VCDS and ISTA+
This can perform flashing/reprogramming via its J2534 interface – newer vehicles have more onboard computers (ECM & TCM) that are programmed with thousands of parameters (control spark, fuel, idle etc).
- Updating this software normally requires the car to be sent to dealers
- Replacing new parts or changing existing parameters on many of the new vehicles requires flash reprogramming
- Autel provides their own server for BMW & BENZ, all other OEM flashing software is available via the MS908P VCI device.
- J2534 pass-through flashing capabilities
The new Autel MaxiSys series takes diagnostics to another level… This machine cannot be compared to a standard diagnostic scanner, this new range is now one of the world’s most comprehensive guided diagnostic solutions.
- Intelligent Diagnostics
- Technical Service Bulletins
- Repair Assist
- Component Measurement
- Relevant Cases
Provides detailed repair procedures, presented in texts or videos.
The software automatically recommends repair processes that may be relevant to the vehicle and fault. These repair cases/suggestions provide the technician with great insight when diagnosing and repairing vehicle faults.